Italian Portobello Mushrooms (Keto)
- 2 Portobello Mushrooms
- 2 Mild Italian Sausage
- 1/4 Cup of Tomato Sauce
- 1 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Spanish Green Onion
- Fats: 32 grams
- Carbohydrates: 18 grams
- Net Carbohydrates: 13 grams
- Protein: 38 grams
- Total Calories: 501 Cals
- Begin by preheating your oven to 375F/190C.
- Wash the 2 Portobello Mushrooms and then pat dry with paper towel to remove any left-over dirt. Once clean and dry remove the stems.
- Spread the Tomato Sauce on the top of each Mushroom cap. You should put 2 Tbsp of tomato sauce on each cap.
- Put the mushroom cap down so that the hollow-side is facing up. Then press the mild Italian sausage into the hollow mushroom cap.
- Put the shredded mozzarella cheese on the top of the sausage. Sprinkle a small amount of green onions on top to finish it off.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes.