Cajun Cauliflower Rice
- (2 servings)
- 2 Cups of Cauliflower Rice
- 250 g of lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 Cup of Diced Onions
- 1/2 Can of Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 1/2 Cup of Shredded Mexican Cheese
- (per serving)
- Fats: 39 grams
- Carbohydrates: 20 grams
- Net Carbohydrates: 7 grams
- Protein: 35 grams
- Total Calories: 499 Cals
- Place a cooking pan on medium and heat the coconut oil.
- Once you see that the oil has melted throw in the lean ground beef. When the lean ground beef is almost finished cooking through add in the chopped onions and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- After that, add in the diced tomatoes and the two cups of cauliflower rice and combine and mix well. Cook the cauliflower rice for 5 more minutes to allow the rice to soften.
- Once you reach the last couple of minutes add in the shredded Mexican cheese.
- Slice up a fresh avocado and place it on top.
One thought on “Cajun Cauliflower Rice”
Vestibulum imperdiet arcu et orci consequat congue vitae id neque. Donec vestibulum pulvinar commodo. Donec fringilla, tellus sit amet lobortis sagittis, risus ipsum! 😍✌️
Comments are closed.