Teardrop Avo Egg Cups
- 1 Whole Avocado
- 2 Grade A Eggs
- 3 Slices of lean Bacon
- Dash of Salt & Pepper
- Fats: 42 grams
- Carbohydrates: 15 grams
- Net Carbohydrates: 5 grams
- Protein: 24 grams
- Total Calories: 498
- Start by preheating your oven to 425F/218C.
- Cut the avocado into half and remove the seed in the center to allow placement for the egg.
- Crack the raw eggs open and insert into the avocado.
- Add a dash of salt and pepper and bake in your oven for 17-19 minutes or until the white of the egg is thoroughly cooked through.
- You can now start cook your 3 slices of bacon on the top stove burner while the Teardrop egg cups are baking.
- You can serve right away once the Teardrop egg cups are finished baking.