Cauliflower and Cheese Melt
- 4 Cups of Cauliflower Floret
- 1/2 Cup of Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp of Green Onions
- Dash of Salt & Pepper
- Fats: 42 grams
- Carbohydrates: 21 grams
- Net Carbohydrates: 16 grams
- Protein: 15 grams
- Total Calories: 512
- Please start by preheating your oven to a temperature of 370F/190C.
- For the next step you will need to thoroughly wash and chop up the 4 cups of cauliflower. You could either steam or boil the florets until they are soft and tender.
- Now please put a cooking pot on medium heat and add in the heavy cream and also the cream cheese.
- Continue stirring the cream cheese until it has completely melted. After it has melted then add in the shredded cheese.
- Once they are done cooking you can put the cauliflower florets on to a square pan, then pour the cheese mixture on the top.
- Add the remaining cheddar cheese evenly on top and then bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- To finish the dish please garnish it with the fresh green onions before you begin serving.