Savory Chicken Salad
- (2 Servings)
- 8 oz of Chicken Thighs
- 1 Cup of sliced Celery
- 1/4 Cup of Diced Red Onions
- 2 Tbsp of Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- 4 Cups of Mixed Greens
- 1 Whole Avocado
- Dash of Salt and Pepper
- (per serving)Fats: 28 g
- Carbohydrates: 17 grams
- Net Carbohydrates: 9 grams
- Protein: 35 grams
- Total Calories: 487
- Cook the chicken thighs either on the top of the stove or you can bake them in the oven.
- Finely cut or chop the red onions, the celery and the avocado just like you see in the picture.
- After the chicken is cooked and prepared you can chop it into small square cubes and then mix the cubes in a big bowl with the vegetables.
- Next you need to coat all the ingredients by adding in the avocado oil mayonnaise.
- After that, add a pinch of salt and pepper to your taste and give the salad a good last stir.
- Place the mixed greens (baby romaine, oak leaf lettuce, arugula, etc.) in the bottom of the bowl and put the chicken salad mix on top.