- Please add 2 Eggs
- 32 gm (1/4 cup) of Cream Cheese
- 16 gm (2 Tbsp) of Coconut Flour
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp) of Coconut Oil
- 14 gm (1 Tbsp) of Butter from a grass-fed cow
- 0.6 mL (1/8 Tsp) of Vanilla Extract
- 2.4 gm (1/2 Tsp) of Baking Powder
- 4 gm (1 tsp) Monk Fruit Sweetener
- Total Fat: 55 grams
- Carbohydrates: 13 grams
- Net Carbohydrates: 8 grams
- Protein: 19 grams
- Total Calories: 626
- Put the cream cheese in a microwave oven bowl and microwave for half a minute until it softens.
- Using a big size bowl, mix all of the formula ingredients together until the mixture has a smooth composition.
- Put a frying pan on at 325 degrees medium heat and add the coconut oil.
- Once you see that the oil has melted make 2 or 3 pancakes at a time depending on what size of pan you have.
- You can serve the pancakes with Butter made from a grass-fed cow.