The Ultimate Keto Breakfast
- 2 Grade A Eggs
- 2 Slices of Lean Bacon
- 1/2 Slice of Avocado
- Fats: 29 grams
- Carbohydrates: 8 grams
- Net Carbohydrates: 2.5 grams
- Protein: 20 grams
- Total Calories: 344 Calories
- Fry the bacon on top of the stove to your desired crispness.
- Make sure you place the bacon on a paper towel or napkin to absorb the extra fat.
- Save the fat left over in the frying pan to re-cook your eggs.
- Cut an avocado in half and then remove the seed. Slice up the avocado in a 45 degree angle.
- Place the 4 half eggs together on the plate. Position the 2 slices of bacon beside the avocado and you will have the ultimate keto breakfast.