Keto Zucchini Schooners
- 2 Ripe Zucchinis
- 4 oz of Shredded Chicken
- 1/2 Cup of Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tbsp of Diced Onions
- 1/2 Cup of Mexican Blend Cheese
- 1 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp of Chili Powder
- Dash of Salt & Pepper
- Fats: 32 grams
- Carbohydrates: 18 grams
- Net Carbohydrates: 14 grams
- Protein: 38 grams
- Total Calories: 473 Cals
- Begin by preheating your oven to 200C/400F
- Remove the center part of the zucchinis to make space for the filling. Put them in the oven and bake the empty zucchini sailboats for about 20 minutes.
- Put a cooking pan on medium heat and pour in the extra virgin olive oil.
- After the virgin oil has become hot, throw in the 2 Tbsp of onions and add a little garlic. Sauté the onions for about 3 minutes.
- Next, add in the ½ cup of tomato sauce and the 4 oz of shredded chicken.
- Once the zucchinis have cooked for 20 minutes, take them out of the oven, and stuff them with the filling. Spread the shredded cheese evenly on the top and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until you see that the cheese has melted.