Spiralized Avocado and Chicken Pasta
- 1 Ripe Zucchinis
- 4 oz of Chicken Breast
- 1 Tbsp edible Coconut Oil
- Avocado Cream Sauce:
- 1/2 Ripe Avocado
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup of Fresh Basil
- 1/4 Cup of Clean Water
- Dash of Salt and Pepper or add to your taste
- Fats: 43 grams
- Carbohydrates: 13 grams
- Net Carbohydrates: 6 grams
- Protein: 27 grams
- Total Calories: 513 Cals
- First start by heating the 1 Tbsp of coconut oil in a cooking pan on medium heat.
- Once the coconut oil has melted, add in the 4 oz of chicken and cook all the way through.
- Use a hand spiralizer to churn out the zucchinis pasta. If you don’t have a spiralizer you can use a hand peeler.
- Mix all of the Avocado Cream Sauce ingredients together in an electric blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- After the chicken has finished cooking, then mix everything well together in a bowl so that the Avocado Cream Sauce evenly covers all of the zucchini noodles.