Chicken and Bacon Sailboat Wraps (Keto)
- (2 servings)
- 8 oz of grade A Chicken
- 1 Small Whole Tomato
- 1/2 Avocado
- 2 Strips of lean Bacon
- 2 Tbsp of Keto Ranch Dressing
- 4-6 Romaine Lettuce Leaves
- (per serving)
- Fats: 25 grams
- Carbs: 13 grams
- Net Carbs: 6 grams
- Protein: 28 grams
- Total Calories: 350
- Start by preheating your oven to 370F/190C.
- Place the grade A chicken on a baking dish and bake in the oven from 35-40 minutes.
- Once the chicken is cooking you many begin preparing your romaine lettuce by thoroughly washing and patting the leaves until they are dry. Place them on a plate side by side as shown in the picture.
- Cut or dice a whole tomato and half of an avocado into little pieces.
- Now you can begin preparing the two strips of lean bacon on the stove top. Remove the excess oil when cooked and cut the bacon into small pieces.
- After the chicken is done cooking, you can begin to arrange the lettuce wraps by adding the cut chicken pieces, the diced tomatoes and avocado and the cut-up pieces of lean bacon to the wraps.
- Add the ranch dressing on top by going in a side to side motion all the way down the wrap. Now enjoy your sail boat wraps!