Tasty Meatloaf and Cauliflower Mash
- 4 oz of Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Grade A Egg
- 1/2 Cup of Diced Green Pepper
- 1 tsp of Onion Powder
- 1 tsp of Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- Dash of Pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp of Edible Coconut Oil
- 2 Cups of Cauliflower Floret
- 1 Tbsp of Butter
- Fats: 33 grams
- Carbohydrates: 15 grams
- Net Carbohydrates: 9 grams
- Protein: 35 grams
- Total Calories: 469 Cals
- Start by preheating your oven to 350F/175C.
- Next, dice up your green pepper into very small or mini cubes.
- Combine the lean ground beef, the egg, the ½ cup of diced green pepper and the spices into a bowl and mix well. Separate the meat mixture and divide it into a pre-greased muffin tin. Put in the oven and bake for 18 minutes.
- While the meat mixture is baking, start steaming the cauliflower until its soft and then put it into a blender with butter, salt and pepper to make the mash cauliflower.