Stuffed Chicken Avocados (Keto)
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 1/4 Cup of Diced Tomato
- 3 oz of Chicken Breast
- 1 oz of Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp of Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Dash of Salt & pepper
- Fats: 37 grams
- Carbs: 18 grams
- Net Carbs: 7 grams
- Protein: 31 grams
- Total Calories: 507 Cals
- Begin by preheating your oven to 400F/200
- Make ready your chicken either by baking it in the oven or by cooking it on the stove top.
- Cut the avocado into 2 halves and remove the pit. Then scoop out a little more to make the hole deeper.
- Take the avocado flesh that you just scooped out and put it in a big bowl. Then add in the 3 oz of chicken, 1 oz of cream cheese, ¼ cup of diced tomatoes, and the salt and pepper. Evenly distribute the ingredients by mixing well.
- Remove the chicken mixture and put it into the avocado.
- Sprinkle the shredded parmesan cheese over the top.
- Put the 2 stuffed avocados on a baking sheet and bake them for 10 minutes.