Secret Cheeseburger Salad (Keto)
- 2 Cups of evenly sliced Broccoli Florets
- 2 Strips of lean Bacon
- 2 Tbsp of diced Red Onion
- 1/4 Cup of Sliced Dry Roasted Almonds
- 1 Tbsp of Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- Dash of Salt & Pepper
- Fats: 39 grams
- Carbohydrates: 28 grams
- Net Carbohydrates: 18 grams
- Protein: 21 grams
- Total Calories: 490
- Place a frying pan on medium heat, and then add a little coconut oil.
- Allow the coconut oil to melt and then add in the lean ground beef.
- While the beef is frying cut-up the tomato in small pieces.
- Once the ground beef is finished cooking then begin to prepare the salad.
- First add the shredded lettuce, then add in the lean ground beef, chopped up tomatoes, shredded cheese, and don’t forget the avocado oil mayonnaise.
- Mix everything up well so that you coat the entire salad with mayonnaise and add the sesame seeds on top.