Keto Egg Salad Supreme
- 4 Grade A Eggs
- 2 Strips of Bacon
- 1 Stalk of Chopped Green Onions
- 1 Tbsp of Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- Fats: 39 grams
- Carbohydrates: 4 grams
- Protein: 4 grams
- Total Calories: 472
- Place a cooking pot on the stove and bring the water to a boil.
- Once the water is boiling then place the eggs in the pot and boil for 8 minutes.
- Start preparing the bacon while the eggs are boiling.
- Peel the shell off the eggs, then chop them up and add them into a mixing bowl.
- Finally, add the cut-up strips of bacon, the chopped up green onions, the avocado mayonnaise, and a little salt and pepper to the bowl and mix well.
- The egg salad is ready to serve right away or you can serve it later if you wish. You can eat the egg salad either warm and cold.