Keto Blueberry and Vanilla Smoothie
- 1/2 Cup of Canned Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Cup of Water
- 1 Serving of Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 Avocado
- 1/4 Cup of Blueberries
- 1/2 Cup of Frozen Cauliflower
- Fats: 24 grams
- Carbohydrates: 17 grams
- Net Carbohydrates: 11 grams
- Protein: 28 grams
- Total Calories: 373
- Add the half cup of canned coconut milk and the half a cup of water into the blender to stop the other ingredients from adhering to the bottom.
- After that, put in the serving of Vanilla protein powder, the quarter cup of avocado, the quarter cup of blueberries, and the half a cup of frozen cauliflower.
- Start the blender at a low speed and gradually increase the speed until you reach the desired smoothness.
- Once the mixture has achieved the desired evenness. Then pour it into a glass straightaway and drink it so as to avoid losing its nutritional value.