Hash Brown Cauli Surprise
- (3 Portions):
- 3 Cups of Shredded Cauliflower
- 1 Whole Egg
- 3/4 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 2 Slices of lean Bacon
- 1 Tbsp of edible Coconut Oil
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- Fats: 44 grams
- Carbohydrates: 8 grams
- Net Carbohydrates: 4 grams
- Protein: 28 grams
- Total Calories: 491
- First, pre-heat your oven to a temperature of 400 F/205C. An indicator light should either turn on or off when you reach the desired temperature.
- For our second step, you can use a box cheese grater or a food processor to shred the cauliflower. You might need to use the pulsating action on the food processor.
- For the third step, you need to mix thoroughly the shredded cauliflower with the whole egg, cheddar cheese and garlic powder in a bowl.
- For our fourth step you will need a square baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You will need to form the hash brown by patting down the cauliflower mixture and then baking it for 15 minutes.
- While your hash browns are baking, begin preparing your scrambled eggs and lean bacon on the top burner of the stove.