Ham Steak and Cheese Quiche (Keto)
- 2 Whole Grade A Eggs
- 2 oz of 2% Milk
- 3 oz of Ham Steak
- 1/2 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Dash of Salt & Pepper
- Fats: 37 grams
- Carbs: 6 grams
- Net Carbs: 6 grams
- Protein: 44 grams
- Total Calories: 506 Cals
- Start by preheating your oven to 370F/190C.
- Separate the cubes of ham and the shredded cheddar cheese into 4 pre-greased muffin cups.
- Next, crack the 2 whole grade A eggs into a mixing bowl and add in the ¼ cup of milk, whisk briskly until the eggs are smooth.
- Now, please add a dash of salt and pepper into the egg mixture and then pour evenly into the 4 muffin cups.
- Put the muffin cooking pan into the oven and bake for 10 to 20 minutes.