Golden Coconut Cod Fillets
- 4 oz of Cod Filet
- 1 Tbsp of Shredded Coconut
- 1 Tbsp of Almond Flour
- 2 Cups of Broccoli Floret
- 1 Grade A Egg
- 1 tsp of Sea Salt
- Fats: 28 grams
- Carbohydrates: 9 grams
- Net Carbohydrates: 6 grams
- Protein: 52 grams
- Total Calories: 478 Cals
- Start by preheating your oven to 200C/400F. Then use some parchment paper to line a baking sheet.
- Next you can use a small bowl to combine and mix the Tbsp of shredded coconut, the Tbsp of almond flour and the tsp of sea salt.
- Use your egg to coat the cod fillets and then gently roll them in the coconut and almond flour. Try to cover the cod fillets as best as you can, and then put them on the lined baking sheet.
- Once the Cod fillets are all completely covered, put them in the oven and bake them for 10-12 minutes or until the crust has turned golden brown.
- Cut-up the broccoli into florets and steam cook them.
- Once the broccoli has finished steaming, throw them into a mixing bowl with the butter, salt and pepper.