Cheesy Zucchini and Tuna Melts (Keto)
- (2 servings)
- 4 Zucchinis
- 2 Cans of Tuna
- 2 Tbsp of Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- 2 Stalks of Celery
- 1/2 Cup of Shredded Cheese
- Dash of Salt & Pepper
- (per serving)
- Fats: 25 grams
- Carbohydrates: 15 grams
- Net Carbohydrates: 10 grams
- Protein: 55 grams
- Total Calories: 455 Cals
- Begin by preheating your oven to 400F/200C.
- Cut the zucchinis in half and remove the flesh from the inside of the zucchini.
- Mix the tuna, mayonnaise, two stalks of chopped celery, and salt and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Take the tuna mixture and add it to each zucchini until they are half full.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on each zucchini to top them off.
- Cook for 18-20 minutes on a baking sheet or until the cheese is golden brown.